Where do I apply?

You must apply for the Homestead Exemption at the County Auditor's office. If you are unable to go to the Auditor's office, you may authorize someone to apply for you. Contact the County Auditor's office for details.

Show All Answers

1. How do I Qualify?
2. Where do I apply?
3. What documents do I need?
4. Do I need to re-apply annually?