Veterans Affairs Office
The Barnwell County Veterans Affairs Office is open to the , and their dependents, of Barnwell and surrounding counties. Additional Information can be found within this PDF Document.
Counseling and assistance is offered in:
- Health Benefits,
- Compensation and Pension,
- Burial Benefits,
- Widows Pension,
- Education Benefits
- Home Loans
- Initiation of appeals with the Dept. of Veteran Affairs
- Change of Address with the Dept. of Veteran Affairs
- Obtaining Military Records (DD214’s, Medical Records, etc.),
- Correction of Military Records, and
- Certifying and recording discharge papers (DD214’s).
All claims forms are forwarded from this office, to the VA Regional Office or the appropiate destination for processing.
Barnwell County Veterans Affairs Office
34 Pechman Street
Barnwell, SC 29812
Phone: (803) 541-1057 Fax: (803) 541-3685
Monday and Wednesday 9:00AM to 2:00PM
Tuesday and Thursday 1:00PM to 5:00PM
Friday – By Appointment Only
Barnwell County VA Officer